Monday, January 3, 2011

me,myself and i

          I am Rizalyn Gonzaga. 19 years of age, presently living at Mabini street, Digos City. Studying at the University of Mindanao Digos Branch, taking up the course of Bachelor of Science in Accounting Technology. Having a part-time job at First Digos Fastfood Inc.,located at Quezon Avenue, Digos City. I  am the youngest of the family. 
                                                                                                  just a share                                                                                                                                                                                    
          I used to have a dependent life from my family before. Now that i have grown, i became independent from them since i am the one sufficing my studies. As time goes by, i am becoming shy of asking a help from them in terms of financial support. But since they are my family, i am looking forward to overcome this kind of feelings. After all, they are the one who would stand by me whatever trials that would come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment