Thursday, January 6, 2011

as student, as employee

This is my life, pressure, torment, etc..
Have you experienced being pressured?
Being pressurized by the temperature around you?
Have you gone to the point of surrendering?

     I was then 17yrs old when i started working.
At that age, it was so hard for me to cope up with the 
new surroundings i have been. As time goes by, i learned
how to deal with the people around me as well as to manage
my confusiness. Until such time that i decided to enter a
more hard and challenging life. I went back to school,
thinking that i can manage my time, self-descipline, and determination
to pursue this kind of journey. Now, as i assess myself, i am pressured
but at the same time i'm enjoying being busy. It's hard to wake up in the
morning feeling still so tired inspite of the hours of sleep.
But then i have to force myself, because i still have to go to work.
If i will not work, no one will suffice my studies.
This is what i learned in life, be a positive thinker, if you are negative,
you can't survive being a student, and as an employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment